As proposal season (yes, that is a thing in my world) approaches, I am putting this out to the universe hoping it can be shared with those engaged, just ring shopping, or day dreaming like me. I would love to work with couples that are looking for a photographer as excited about their wedding day as they are! If you or a friend can help me with any item on this list, contact me today, I would love to hear about how I can help with your plans!!
So here it is dear friends, my photography bucket list:
- Proposal in NYC at Christmas time - do for someone else what someone did for me!
- Wedding somewhere tropical... I will even buy you an umbrella drink!!
- Wedding with a dog in attendance, preferably wearing a bowtie or flowers. Extra points if it's a rescue.
- Wedding with a blush or gold bridal gown
- Outdoor wedding at the Swan House in Atlanta, GA
- Vineyard wedding... that will also let me sample. Bonus points for Italy or California vineyards!
- Elopement in the mountains - I'm picturing plaid and suspenders. Duck boots for bridal shoes? No?
Wedding, styled shoot, engagement, proposal, anniversary session... ANYTHING in:
- Ireland (if you are getting married around September 3rd when Georgia Tech plays in Dublin, SO MANY EXTRA POINTS)
- Hawaii - we will be there in February!!
**If you think there is something missing on this list, please let me know!! I am always in search of something new and different to fuel my creativity!